CAMLysine- Energy for Productionsource of rumen bypass
LysiGEM is a source of rumen bypass and intestinally released L-Lysine monohydrochloride for use in ruminant diets.
- Rumen By-pass Lysine reaches directly to the intestines without being affected by rumen microbes
- Contains 67% Lysine monohydrochloride
- Higher rumen By-pass
- Right choice for supplementing Lysine- limiting amino acid in dairy animal diet
- Potential to boost milk yield
- Increases quality of milk
From Feed Energy to Milk
It contains L-Lysine monohydrochloride and hydrogenated vegetable oil.
Mix carefully in complete feed. Use at 10-50 g per head per day in dairy cows. For more information, consult a Kemin representative.
- Appearance : Coated Microgranule
- Color : Beige to Light brown
- Lysine hydrochloride : Min 67 %